1. Learnt the basics of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
2. Played my first Horse Polo chukka
3. Grew the ultimate garden
4. Renovated a house
5. Got recognition for my great grandfather who took the first photo of troops landing at Gallipoli. (see the photo)
6. Set up an offshore development hub in Ho Chi Minh City
7. Interviewed 100 CEO’s just because
8. Ran the Hawke’s Bay Half Marathon (accidentally)
9. Attended Tony Robbins "Unleash the Power Within"
10. Ran the New York Marathon
11. Ran the London Half Marathon dressed as Cat in the Hat.
12. Summited Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.
TELL ME MORE...
My first startup was selling MP3 players.... this was so much fun (read more about eCommerce in the 90's)
My first job in telecommunications was the foundation for everything (here's why)