You know that feeling when you go further than you believed possible? I'm always seeking that out and hoping to add to the list.
1. Learned Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
2. Played Horse Polo chukka
3. Grew the ultimate garden
4. Renovated a house
5. Got recognition for my great-grandfather who took the first photo of troops landing at Gallipoli.
6. Set up an offshore dev hub in Ho Chi Minh City
8. Ran the Hawke’s Bay Half Marathon (accidentally)
9. Published '100% Kiwi Business' book
10. Ran the New York Marathon
11. Ran the London Half Marathon dressed as Cat in the Hat
12. Summited Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
13. Invented The Periodic Table of Climate Solutions
14. Read 7 Powerful altMBA Books (and you should too)